AFTER A SMASHING COMEBACK IN THE FALL, THE SNAKE PRINT IS STILL AT THE HEART OF THE TREND THIS SEASON. YOU ARE TOLD HOW TO WEAR IT.
Seen on the catwalks last season, the snake print will still be the trend in the spring of 2019 . The proof ? We have seen it worn by the fashion models Miu Miu, Roberto Cavalli, Blumarine, Philosophy … and many others! The problem is that a little like his cousin the leopard , the reptilian print is not so easy to door as it seems. The risk is falling into the too much and the vulgar. To avoid the pitfall, here are our tips.
How to wear the snake print?
Like leather, leopard , snake print is a new challenge for fashionistas. Molding, brilliant, badly chosen, the reptilian clothing can quickly give a vulgar look, a bit cheap to those who dare. However, if we follow two or three rules, we can be terribly stylish dressed snake! If you wish to adopt it, this is what we advise you:
- Bet on the accessories. A little handbag, a clutch, a scarf or even a belt … It will never be repeated too much but wearing fashion prints as accessories is a good way to appropriate trends if you do not dare to go forehead.
- Find the right cut . The seyant, the tailor-made, the hyper molding? We forget ! The good option is to focus on fluid, loose and vaporous materials. A way to give a small romantic and poetic side to this print rather ‘fatal woman’.
- Put the snake at his feet . Give yourself boots with a reptilian look. With jeans, tailored trousers or, conversely, very fluid …. Boots with small heels wake up any look, whether you wear a casual outfit, a big sweater or a total black look!
And if we want to dare more …
Ready to spend the second? If you feel able to take on more print, do not deprive yourself!
- Dare the colors! The snake print is not only gray. Tinted in brown or red it is also canon. We dare on a snakeskin miniskirt, boots and accessories!
- Bet big by displaying your style on a ‘big’ piece like a blazer jacket, pants. If you make this choice, play it more sober on the rest of the look by combining a long cocoon coat, basic jeans, a big sweater, a white shirt …
- Assume waders , hyper trend for several winters , these boots have returned to the smell of sanctity. But even more than in their classic version (black leather), the waders snake imposes a shift. They are associated with a long dress, plain and not too tight, or black jeans worn with an XXL sweater.