9 yoga moves to be fit
Add these powerful poses to your yoga exercises to burn a lot of calories and hit some Asana
Yoga offers the opportunity to focus on the intrinsic need of your body to slow down and move in a more harmonious way. Even your yoga practice may need to be multitasking and juggle the need to calm your mind and strengthen you.
That’s why Sadie Nardini, a yoga teacher and author of 21-Day Yoga Body , created Yoga Shred. This mix of powerful moves and poses to relax you from Nardini’s new Shred program will awaken not only the largest muscle groups but also muscle stabilizer groups. While seeking your center, you also exploit your greatest strengths. Do this sequence in order or choose your favorite moves to add to your regular routine.
THE CHAIR WITH FIREPROOF & THE CHAIR WITH FIRE BACKS
THE CHAIR WITH THE FIREPROOF
- Stand upright as wide as your hips between your feet. Bend your knees and raise your arms until your biceps are close to your ears. Put yourself in position of the Chair, as if you were sitting on an invisible chair. Be sure to slide your hips and knees back so that you are firmly on your feet without pressing your knees. Pull the bottom of your belly up and inward so that you do not bend your lower back too much. Inhale.
- Exhale and jump in the air while bringing your fists back to your hips. Land softly in the Chair position with arms up, hips back, knees forward and above the toes.
- Continue for a minute.
FIRE REBOUND CHAIR
- Start in the same position as the Fireside Chair, a gap as wide as your hips between your feet, hips backwards as if sitting on a chair, raising your arms until you that they are aligned with your torso. Inhale.
- When you exhale, stick the palms of your hands in the prayer position, elbows down and out when you turn your torso to the left, until the right elbow sits on the outside of your left thigh, remaining in the squat position.
- Inhale and re position your torso in the Chair position while remaining in a squat position. Turn to the right. Continue for a minute.
THE WAVE FORWARD, THE SLOT OF THE FIREPROOF, THE INSTALLATION OF THE TEMPLE
THE WAVE FORWARD
- Stand upright as wide as your hips between your feet. Bend your knees and lean forward from your hips. Leave your hands on the floor; since your heart rate will be high, keep moving. Straighten your legs until it pulls, but not too much. As you lean forward, swing your body to each side. Bend over one foot and then the other. Continue for a minute.
THE INSTALLATION OF THE TEMPLE
- Stand taller than your shoulders between your feet in a sumo position, with your toes slightly outward, arms outstretched at the sides of your body (hold light weights for more stimulation).
- While exhaling, bring the left foot near the right foot and put your hands in the prayer position (or put the weights next to each other) while staying in a low squat position.
- Move back to the sumo position with your arms extended to the sides of your body and then start again on the other side. Continue for a minute.
THE FIRE FIRE SLOT
- Stand upright, right foot forward a few inches from left, hips straight forward. The right foot should be flat and the left should support your weight only on the front.
- Inhale and lift your arms toward the ceiling. When exhaling, bend your front knee into the lunge position. The back knee should also form a 90 degree angle. Lower your arms as your hands close and form fists and your elbows push back until your arms are at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep stretching while inhaling and then lowering while exhaling, all for a minute.
- Change sides and start again for a minute.
THE DOG LOWERED TO THE SLATS OF THE LOWERED DOG
THE LOWERED DOG
- Plant your hands in the ground leaving a gap as wide as your shoulders between them. Back off your feet to get the dog down, until your body forms an inverted V. Pull your torso and belly up so that the joints in your lower back or shoulders are tight. Push your 10 fingers into the ground and stretch your heels to the ground, even if they do not touch it.
SLOT OF THE LOWERED DOG
- Raise your right leg up. Turn your toes so that they are facing the ground and not to the right. Breathe 5 to 10 times. (If you need to take a break here, put your knees down, sit on your shins, point your feet, and breathe).
- Return to the lowered dog position and repeat the left side slit by lifting the left leg up.
LAYING THE PLATE TO THE DEVIL POSITION & THE NINJA SLOT
LA POSE OF THE PLANE
- From the position of the dog, stretch your body to find yourself in the plank position or in the highest position of a pump. Keep your hands under the shoulders and feet enough back so that your body forms a straight line from head to toe. Pull the top of your belly so that you do not sag at the level of your lower back or shoulders.
- Hold this board position for one or two minutes.
- Rest from time to time as needed.
THE DEVIL POSE
- In the plank position, turn your heels to the left and then to the right while keeping the front of your spine up. Continue for a minute.
THE SLOT NINJA
- Stand with your feet apart a few inches, legs outstretched and hands on the top of your thighs. Inhale and bend the right knee to be in a lunge position keeping the torso as high as possible.
- Exhale and return to the center then immediately return to slot position but this time to the left. Continue for a minute.
THE WINDING OF THE DEESS, THE INSTALLATION OF THE REST
THE WINDING OF THE GODDESS UNTIL THE INSTALLATION OF THE REST DOG
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees and glue your feet so that your legs form a rhombus on the ground in the position of the goddess. Open your arms to the side of your body to form a T. Then bring your knees to the left then to the right for easy winding.
- Hold each side of your coil for 5 to 10 deep, slow breaths.
THE INSTALLATION OF THE REST DOGGY
- Return to the pose of the goddess, knees spread on the sides of your body and feet together and place one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach. Breathe and find new energy, new strength and new freedom.