5 WAYS TO PUT YOUR EYELINER IN 3 MINUTES!
In makeup, eyeliner is a magic wand. He can transform a look. He lengthens it. He dresses it. He metamorphoses it. From the most classic to the most extravagant, contemporary and glamorous, our makeup expert offers you five ways to apply your eyeliner. Tips, tricks and good products, the magic operates in 3 minutes and only one video! To your brushes, ready? PLAY!
Eyeliner is a must-have tool. He has the gift to enlarge the look, to dress and to transform it. To find out how to apply your eyeliner without being mistaken, here are five ways to apply your eyeliner.
The 10 commandments of the eyeliner:
Before you start, you must know all the rules you need to put your eyeliner on.
- The eyeliner is always working on a bare eyelid (no powder, no foundation, no concealer) to optimize the application.
- To draw a perfect line, the ideal is to use a small mirror. Placed slightly below, it allows to better visualize the drawing of the eyelid.
- If you are not comfortable with the tool, it is advisable to apply it on sheathed eyelashes (mascara, eyelash curler). It’s a convenient way to draw a nice line.
- Know, ladies, that the closer the eyeliner is to the eyelash line, the more natural the rendering will be.
- In order not to close the eye and make it smaller than it already is, it is necessary to avoid closing with the eyeliner the internal corner of the eye.
- Contrary to what one might think, you must avoid pulling the eyelid. You may distort the line.
- You must always start from the outside of the eye. You can stop at the middle of the iris and rework the thickness, height or direction.
- You must not forget to always fill the day between the stroke and the flush of eyelashes.
For all modifications, you use a cotton swab soaked in thermal water to leave no greasy film on the eyelid.
- You do not hesitate to get started. A line of eyeliner is so quickly changed!
The classic eyeliner line
You have to start with the outside part by looking longer . The landmark? The flush of the eyelashes. Always with the tip, you make a return on the existing line by going back inside.
It is really a question of depositing the material at the root of the eyelashes and filling the day to avoid that the eye floats.
The hint of eyeliner hijacked
Eyeliner can help strengthen the look. To vary its use, you use it on the lower part of the eye. Just draw a very thin line using the sheathed eyelashes.
The glamorous eyeliner line
On the basis of a classic eyeliner line, you must start from the tip and thicken the existing line on the outside of the eye.
The graphic eyeliner line
Based on a line of glamorous eyeliner, you force the line and draw a line a little thicker on the bottom.
Then you come to make the connection between the bottom and the tip.
Little trick for a more original trait: you break the tip with a soaked cotton. The tip becomes a more graphic point.
The line of eyeliner mirage
You trace from outside to inside small lines with the eyeliner in a slight gradient upwards.
You start from the root of the eyelashes and you hatch the eyelid with five horizontal lines while lengthening as you go.